HOW CAN THE BEST NASHA MUKTI KENDRA LUDHIANA HELP PEOPLE RECOVER FROM ADDICTION?
India is not an exception to the global trend of increasing drug and psychotropic substance use. The abuse of drugs is pervasive in India. Polydrug use is a pattern of drug abuse that has become well-established. Users select a substitute pharmaceutical from a range of ingredients to enhance the effects of their preferred drugs.
Speaking specifically of Punjab and other states in the nation, the situation continues to deteriorate. Punjab, a border state, has experienced an epidemic-like rise of drug misuse in both the cities and the rural areas. Widespread usage of opium leads to the production of heroin and other illegal substances. Young students occasionally ingest little, black opium paste balls with tea before classes. Those who cannot purchase heroin frequently use synthetic drugs.
Even if it is impossible to pinpoint the actual scale of the problem, it is undoubtedly significant and worrisome. India's population is among the youngest in the world, which is expected to support future economic growth. Punjab, though, is already standing as a warning about the dangers of a demographic overflow of young people. One poll indicates that most addicts are between the ages of 15 and 35 and that a large percentage of them are unemployed and unsatisfied with their unmet expectations.
The Punjab government is not unfamiliar with the problem. While treatment units at public hospitals have seen an increase in patients, private drug treatment centres have popped up all throughout the state, some of which are administered by unqualified staff. A certified and experienced Nasha Mukti Kendra In Ludhiana, like the New Generation Care Foundation, is therefore required.
What makes us the best?
In our efforts to assist people in recovering from addiction, we recognise that while the majority of people think that addicts have a choice, they truly require expert assistance because addiction is a chronic disorder. It is crucial to understand that drug addiction affects families as well as drug users in this situation.
We also know that they go through financial hardship, struggle with social implications, and experience psychological anguish. We collaborate with the patients to help them overcome their substance abuse-related struggles and lead fulfilling lives. Further reasons for selecting us are as follows:
- Our Nasha Mukti Kendra In Khanna are located throughout various towns and cities, enabling us to assist as many people as we can.
- Our staff at our de-addiction centre includes doctors, nurses, therapists, and counsellors to offer patients comprehensive care.
- We treat people who are struggling with various types of addiction or substance use using a wide range of treatments.
- We provide patients with full support and assistance to aid them in the procedure and direct them at all times.
- Our constant focus is on increasing awareness and helping people understand addiction.
- Our facilities provide all the infrastructure and amenities required to fully assist individuals in the process of de-addiction
- We are a prominent name in the sector thanks to our many years of experience and in-depth expertise.
What is our network area?
Despite the fact that we have our headquarters in Patiala, Punjab, we are on a quest to assist as many people as we can both locally and nationally. Over the years, we have increased the number of cities in North India that we have our network of de-addiction centres to support this endeavour. With this, we've created a network of Nasha Mukti Kendra In Doraha where anyone looking for assistance in beating addiction can find it.
Additionally, each location in our network has all the amenities and infrastructure that are needed. Additionally, our teams at each of our centres share our passion. Here are the places where our network is present:
- Nasha Mukti Kendra In Ludhiana
- Nasha Mukti Kendra In Doraha
- Nasha Mukti Kendra In Samrala
- Nasha Mukti Kendra In Machhiwara
- Nasha Mukti Kendra In Phagwara
- Nasha Mukti Kendra In Phillaur
- Nasha Mukti Kendra In Banga
- Nasha Mukti Kendra In Khanna
What facilities will you get at the leading Nasha Mukti Kendra In Samrala?
We have always taken great pride in being known as a name that supports addiction treatment and recovery. All of this, however, would not have been possible without the infrastructure and amenities found in each of our de-addiction centres. The amenities we offer are as follows:
- Air-conditioned and fully-furnished rooms to provide for the complete comfort of every individual
- To ensure convenience and preferences we have cold and hot water supply round the clock
- Pure and hygienic food to ensure a healthy diet and recovery of the patients at our centre
- A satellite TV connection to enable individuals to reconnect with themselves through entertainment
- Recreational and sports facilities to help improve social well-being, connections and physical health
- 24*7 medical and support staff to help people recover from addiction and assist in their journey
- A panel of psychiatric staff to gauge and improve everyone’s mental health and well-being
- A team of experienced counsellors, therapists and yoga trainers along with doctors and nurses
- A modern living area that is clean and well-equipped with complete access to the patients
What Treatments do we Offer?
The New Generation Care Foundation, the best Nasha Mukti Kendra In Phagwara, offers a wide range of therapies and programmes that allow us to help those who are battling various addictions. Additionally, we have a team that is fully committed to providing each patient with a unique and customised course of treatment. You may always count on getting the best care and addiction treatment from us.
- Alcohol addiction
- Drug addiction
- Dual diagnosis treatment
- Detox treatment
- Heroin addiction treatment
We are fully aware of the potential negative consequences of addiction that go untreated. Along with the individual, addiction also affects the family. As part of our efforts to make this world better, we have always provided people with the means to regain control over their life and change into better versions of themselves. Every patient we help overcome addiction is a step we take toward realising our mission in this setting.
Therefore, is you want to seek help for yourself or for a loved one, you can always get in touch with us. We will be glad to assist you with the same.