Nasha Mukti Kendra in Doda
Joining a Nasha Mukti Kendra in Doda is one of the best decisions that you will ever make. But do you know what to keep in mind when joining Nasha Mukti Kendra in Doda? Today we are going to talk about what you need to pack while visiting a rehab or while planning your stay in a rehab.
Some of the Nasha Mukti Kendra in Doda have quite strict policies and rules on what you can bring there. So here is a checklist of the things you are recommended to carry when you are visiting Nasha Mukti Kendra in Doda.
What things can you bring to our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Doda?
Every rehab centre has its own policies and rules regarding what they can bring and what not. So make sure you check out their website or get in touch with someone to get a clear picture of what you can bring with you.
- You can bring your own contact diary, which has details like the name, address, and phone number of people you want to stay connected with during your treatment. This list can also have contact details for all the health care professionals or counselors if you have visited any before.
- The second thing that you can carry with you is jewelry. However, this only includes jewelry like your wedding ring or a watch. Try to keep your valuables at home instead of bringing them along with you.
- If you have any prescribed medicines, then you can bring those medicines along with you with the prescription of those medications.
- You can carry a small amount of cash with you, which can be required during billing at stores or vending machines. Pray not to carry too much cash.
- The next one is a small notebook or journal to keep a record of your journey.
- Carry comfortable shoes that you can wear every day. Try to carry car clothes that are comfortable. Avoid carrying short dresses or revealing clothes.
- You can carry deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoos, conditioners, and other feminine hygiene products.
What items are not allowed at our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Doda?
Here are some of the items that you are not allowed to carry while joining our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Doda:
- You are not at all allowed to carry any drugs, alcohol, or narcotic medicines.
- You cannot carry any different or sharp objects with you.
- You cannot carry food or drinks with you.
- Any beauty products, like perfume or mouthwash, that include alcohol are not allowed.
- Video games and DVDs are not allowed.
Stay focused, and try to keep yourself motivated. When you join a Nasha Mukti Kendra, you need to forget everything. Listen to your health professionals and take your medications on time. To complete your yoga sessions and follow the diet and nutrition recommended by our health professionals,
Get in touch with us if you have any queries and we will help you.