FINEST NASHA MUKTI KENDRA IN HIMACHAL PRADESH
According to a survey by IBN recently, an estimated 7.5 crore Indians are drug addicts and the number is going up significantly, spreading to semi-urban and backward areas, according to official figures. As per the National Survey on Extent, Pattern and Trends of Drug abuse in India conducted by the Centre in collaboration with the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime, the current prevalence rate within the age group of 12-18 years was Alcohol (21.4 per cent), Cannabis (three), Opiates (0.7) and any illicit drug (3.6 per cent).
Drug abuse and addiction is on the rise throughout India. India has at least seventy million drug addicts. In India, the cultural values are slowly changing, the poorer class is suffering from economic hardship while at the same time there is a massive rise in the upper class, all of this combined with the dwindling support of family (due to increased work and western life) is leading to drug abuse and addiction. Owing to all this, it’s necessary to possess a totally practical and supporting Nasha Mukti Kendra in Himachal Pradesh, which will facilitate people’s start of the lure of addiction. We tend to continuously place endless efforts towards creating society a far better place by treating alcoholics and drug addicts. We tend to try this by delivery in our skilled expertise and years of experience that helps folks regain their lives.
The government is not unfamiliar with the problem. While treatment units at public hospitals have seen an increase in patients, private drug treatment centres have popped up all throughout the state, some of which are administered by unqualified staff. A certified and experienced Nasha Mukti Kendra in Himachal Pradesh, like the New Generation Care Foundation, is therefore required.
When a person is treated at New Generation Care Foundation, a detox treatment centre in Himachal Pradesh, for alcohol or drug addiction, he is first made to go through the detox treatment. While the detox treatment is going on, the skilled staff makes sure to provide constant help and support to the addict, as it may be a very crucial time for him. This is the very first time when the patient is made to stay without providing him with any substance abuse that he was doing earlier and Detox Treatment Centre in Himachal Pradesh. As an effective detox treatment centre in Punjab, Patiala, Chandigarh and Amritsar, NGCF makes sure to follow care and other steps immediately after the detox program. The detox program is the beginning stage of alcohol and drug addiction treatment. It is not the only treatment that is provided to the addict. Therefore, it is very important to make the addict enter the second stage of treatment after the detox program so that it may not relapse.
Detoxification refers to the physiological or medicinal removal of toxic substances from the body. One can detoxify their body from drugs or alcohol. If your body is habituated to substance abuse for a long time, detoxification, done by experts, will help you flush all the toxins out of your body. In our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Himachal Pradesh, we also help those addicted ones to detoxify their body from such toxic substances which are not good for their health. Understanding the Mental Stability of an Addict is Important there is a team of doctors, who are experts in understanding the addict’s situation and then treating him for the same.
Detox treatment helps you overcome physical dependency on drugs and alcohol so you can stop using these substances and recover from addiction both physically and mentally. Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Himachal Pradesh offers several different treatments that can help you successfully overcome addiction to nearly any substance based on your unique, personal health needs and preferences. This is why detox is a necessary first stage of addiction treatment, as it helps you prepare for a new, healthier, and happier life free of substance abuse.
Our Nasha Mukti Kendra in Himachal Pradesh is fully developed and prepared for those people who are in the line of addiction. We are totally focused to support our patients and helping them to get out of such dark habits, with our detox treatment which is available in all our branches. Our specialized team is always ready to treat our patients with all types of available amenities.
IMPORTANCE OF DETOXIFICATION
While the process of detox can be unpleasant, there are many benefits attached to it. For example, detoxing allows your body to flush out all toxins that may be present due to drug or alcohol addiction. Therefore, you will think more clearly and feel physically better as you transition into treatment.
- Detox and Gain a Healthy Body: Trying to detox? The withdrawal symptoms and the desire to quit are given! But, hey, it is temporary! Detoxing will flush out all dangerous substances from your body. What you will be left with is a healthy body. Who better than a detox centre to guide you in this process of transforming your body?
- Detox and Boost Your Energy: Being under the influence of a drug/alcohol will surely give you an instant spike in energy and a pleasurable kick. This is so true about stimulants such as cocaine, crack, or amphetamines. But this energy is temporary and extremely dependent.
- Detox and Boost Your Immune System: Being under the influence of drugs/alcohol can make you weak emotionally as well as physically. Detoxing via medical supervision is the first step to recovery from addiction. When the body has successfully cleansed the toxic addictive substances from the system, the immune system starts getting stronger by the day
- Detox and Have Healthy Relationships: Addiction can hamper you not just emotionally and physically, it can take a toll on your social life too. A known fact, addicts generally have strained relationships with their family, friends, and co-workers too. But, detoxing and sober living ensures a healthy social life.
WHY WE ARE THE FINEST?
- We provide patients with full support and assistance to aid them in the procedure and direct them at all times.
- We treat people who are struggling with various types of addiction or substance use using a wide range of treatments.
- Pure and hygienic food to ensure a healthy diet and recovery of the patients at our centre
- Recreational and sports facilities to help improve social well-being, connections and physical health
- A panel of psychiatric staff to gauge and improve everyone’s mental health and well-being
- We are a prominent name in the sector thanks to our many years of experience and in-depth expertise.